Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY 18th birthday to me!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Ohh, what a nice & beautiful cake!
looking at the cake and blowing off the candle, I made a wish,my 18th years old wish.


........................................


I wish...>>>peace to be always on earth,whereby there are no more nature disasters and man-kind disaster.
people get to enjoy life happily ever after.

I wish for... SHH* cant tell anyone about it (:
even if i know it's wont come true in real life. shall let it be, as it's meant to be just a wish.

At this very moment, I thought of you <3

By the way, I wanna express my gratitude to everyone who wished me happy brdae. Thanks for the wishes(:
I am really very happy to receive everyone's love!! HAHA~

Apart from that, I am really glad to be declared offically a 18 years old girl. I hope to really grow up as a mature & responsible individual.I shall reallyy work hard toward my dream!

ps.dont treat me as a little girl anymore although i am still not that old enough to be declared as a women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home