Sunday, August 31, 2008

MY LIFE

AHHH! I can't post my pictures ):
Anyway, just allow me to continuce with expressing my feelings.
school's reopening and i don't feel excited about it at all.In fact, I am starting to feel that I make the wrong choice in choosing to persue this diploma. What I want to do is designing and not more on web development or programming stuffs. Maybe, its time for me to change my mindset. I should think in this way. what i am learning now are all additional knowledge given to me so that i can be a designer who know more than just design. sometimes, having the mindset reallyy matters a lot. I should always have a positive mindset so that my life will be great.
Hmm..life've been reallyy fine these days. At least, I don't have the time now to dwell on some unnecessary stuffs that are not important,at all.
I guess gonna be bz again after sch re-open, having to cope with 2 jobs and my school stuffs.
But, I am not gonna give up that easily anymore since I've come this far alr.
This year have been a great year. at least, it's better than the previous year.
I learn a lot of stuffs, met a lot of ppl who share with me their past experiences,making me grow into a more mature individual.. and it's feel nice to be able to know u.
I am missing someone, so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home