Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fish & Co outing for PJ's belated birthday!

PJ & me !!!









Fish & Co outing at bugis for dinner,to celebrate PJ's belated birthday~
GIRL~ Happy belated birthday for 19th August 2008. I LOve you lots. Thanks for being always there with me to go thr all those happy and sad moments. Cheer to our 3 years friendship! I reallyy hope that our friendship will stay long long and I'll always be there for you when u need me. Just give me a call then (: No words can express the bond that I've for you. (GOSHH, I sound so lesssss) I hope you enjoy yourself on that day although it's reallyy a simple celebration.
Lastly, I wish that you'll find youself a nice guy soon cus you are a nice girl and i think that you deserve someone better ya (:



















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home