Sunday, September 07, 2008

a story by yongpyong.

Ha. I will be going to ST for interview today.
This is my decision for e day.

call me crazy, but at least i am going to try.


I feeeeeel very tired these days, lacking of sleep.
I should find more time to sleep so that i be more alert during classes.

My mind is in a total mess these days.
Currently, my mind is going through a lot of stuffs and thoughts filled up my entire brain.
I cant concentrate as that well during classes & work.

..................................................................

She is so silly, to think of trying her best to fit into a shirt that doesnt suit her at all.
The shirt need a owner that suit it better than she do.
But, the owner cant give up a shirt so easily. As, she reallyy love that shirt very much.
So, what should she do?
so..........

She decided to give up now, in hope for better shirt that will suit her nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home