Wednesday, September 03, 2008

what should i do?

OMG, school start all over again.
meaning new semester, new class,once again ):

who ask you to come to rp here when u should have try even harder in the first place?
there's no cure to dwell over this anymore,just try your best.

My course only have like 5 class. so there's a high possibility that i might get into the same class with en & lyannda again. I've always have bad luck with picking lots. SAD*

Anyway, I guess i m going to be real busy soon if I pass the interview at ST. how am i going to plan my schedule so that it's fit in well in all 7 days? But, i guess i deserve it. who ask me to go for another interview when I alr have 2 jobs in hand to keep me busy throughout this year.

I also donnoe why i agree to go for e interview in e first place?maybe for the money? they paid pretty well for for 8 bucks per hr. It's really attracting me~ just as wat nic and fiona say, for the sake of our future. HAHAHA!!!!!

frend been telling me that i should quit one of my job if ST reallyy hire me. But, I am reallyy too used to working at Suki. I can be my own self there & i enjoy the company of the staffs there.
And, I know they all treat me really well.although, they may be fierce at times.

so tell me what should i do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home